Friday 15 May 2009

Topical Joke

The Barber
One day a florist goes to a barber for a haircut.

After the cut he asked about his bill and the barber replies,
'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.'
The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber goes to open his shop the next morning there is a 'thank
you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a copper comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill,
the barber again replies, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing
community service this week.' The copper is happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up there is a 'thank you'
card and a dozen doughnuts waiting for him at his door.

Then, an MP comes in for a haircut , and when he goes
to pay his bill the barber again replies,
'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.'
The MP is very happy and leaves the shop.

The next morning when the barber goes to open up, there are a dozen
MPs lined up waiting for a free haircut.

No comments: